The eMax, developed by Syneron, is a highly effective multipurpose laser platform that utilizes a combination of three energy technologies:
- Laser and Radiofrequency (RF)
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) and RF
- Radiofrequency only (Sublative RF)
Syneron’s elōs™ Technology
elōs™ is Electro-Optical Synergy proprietary technology developed by Syneron. This technology is the basis for the power of the eMax system. Electro stands for bipolar radio frequency current (RF), while Optical is the laser or pulsed light energy. Both the electro and optical energies are delivered from a chilled applicator tip in synergy for a highly effective means of treating various skin conditions.
Built in Safety Mechanisms
The eMax was designed with automatic safety limits – preset to clinical indications so that you do not exceed the maximum safety and efficacy for patients. The safety feature constantly monitors the energy impact to the patients’ tissue along with a built in contact cooling system in the product’s applicators for maximum protection.
Applicators for the eMax system:
- DS (Depilation System)andDSL (Depilation System Laser) for hair removal as well as permanent hair reduction.
- WRA (Wrinkle Reduction Advanced)applicator for non- invasive treatment of wrinkles.
- Matrix IRapplicator also for non-invasive wrinkle treatments.
- Sublative RFapplicator for the treatment of face wrinkles and resurfacing of the skin.
- ReFirme ST applicator for non-invasive wrinkle treatment.
- LV (Leg Veins)LVA (Leg Veins Advanced)for vascular lesions.
- SR (Skin Rejuvenation)SRA (Skin Rejuvenation Advanced)for benign pigmented and vascular lesions.
The WR applicator is not rated to work with the eMax. If you attempt to use the WR handpiece you may wind up damaging the laser and/or the handpiece.