The eLaser, like other Syneron products, was designed with ease of use and safety in mind. The eLaser is one of the fastest diode laser platforms on the market today. Elōs™ technology that combines Bi-Polar Radio Frequency (RF) and high-power Diode Laser energies is the foundation of this laser’s ultra-fast and highly effective treatment capabilities.
Applicators and Treatment Parameters
The eLaser can be used with six (6) optional applicators that have their own specific aesthetic treatment parameters.
- DSL (Depilation System Laser) Application – HAIR REMOVAL:The DSL offers permanent hair reduction as it will thermally destroy hair follicles. The DSL is a true diode laser with a wavelength of 810 nm. Hair will not grow again from these follicles. Permanent hair reduction is achieved over several treatments with the appropriate intervals. The DSL uses both light and RF technology. The DSL handpiece works on skin types I – VI and even treats tanned skin.
- WRA (Wrinkle Reduction Advanced) Applicator – NON-INVASIVE WRINKLE TREATMENT:The WRA uses elōs technology (diode laser and RF/radio frequency current). The WRA handpiece is safe and efficient. Wrinkles may not completely disappear, but their appearance will be minimized, reducing signs of aging. Several treatments are required and long term effects will take anywhere from 3 – 6 months after the entire treatment cycle. Works on skin types I – V.
- Matrix IR via Pulsing – NON-INVASIVE WRINKLE TREATMENT:Utilizing elōs technology, with RF and diode laser energy, these energies are delivered into the skin in a combine pulse mode. Treatment with the Matrix IR handpiece will result in wrinkle reduction as their appearance is shallower and smoother.Matrix IR via Gliding Mode – TEXTURE TREATMENT:The gliding mode on the Matrix IR handpiece addresses a variety of issues such as improving the look of skin texture by reducing fine lines and creases, reducing enlarged pores, rosacea and acne scars. Works on skin types I – V.
- Sublative RF Applicator – TREATMENT OF FACIAL WRINKLES:The Sublative RF handpiece is used to treat facial wrinkles by means of ablation and resurfacing of the skin. An array of multi-electrode pins delivers bi-polar RF energy in a fractional manner. Treatment sessions will vary by patient and depends on the degree of severity of the skin’s current condition. Results will be gradual and will be realized after each treatment. The Sublative RF applicator does use disposable tips that need to be replaced at the end of each patient treatment to prevent cross contamination of patients.
- LV (Leg Veins) Applicator / LVA (Leg Veins Advanced) Applicator – VASCULAR LESIONS: Both the LV and LVA applicators treat vascular lesions, telangiectasias and leg veins up to 4 mm in diameter. The LV and LVA applicators use elōs technology (diode and bi-polar RF energy).
What makes the eLaser an attractive investment?
The multiple handpiece options allow aestheticians to deliver a wide variety of cosmetic laser treatments. The system is easy to install and operate and features Syneron’s proprietary active dermal monitoring for extra safety when treating patients. There is no patient downtime and treatment is relatively comfortable due to the contact cooling feature of the equipment. The unit is portable and takes up very little space in your facility.